FIRST CLASS ON
1275 First Street is a twelve-story, free-standing 350,000 square foot office building offering a first-class experience on First Street, NoMa’s Main Street, located in a thriving urban neighborhood just one block from the NoMa Metro Station and one stop from Union Station. With beautiful office space, luxury apartments, hotels and abundant retail, including a Harris Teeter grocery store, 1275 First has all of the amenities tenants need on site. The neighborhood also includes the new flagship REI, and all of the specialty, trendy retailers at Union Market.
Everything You Need is Already Here.
- LEED Platinum certified
- High performance/ energy efficient building system
- Water use reduction & innovative wastewater technologies
- Increased ventilation/ fresh air
- Daylight and views
- LEED for neighborhood development (LEED-ND gold certification)
- Ongoing commitment to sustainable operations
Bike Storage & Lockers
Daylight & Views
Water Use Reduction
Renewable Energy Credits
Construction Waste Diversion